Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2018

It's Been A Long Couple Months!

First finding a place to move, then the actual move. I'm worn out! The move will be finished by the end of next week, then I can start reorganizing stuff to build bikes again.

Some bad news just came across my work bench yesterday. The 630 Everjourney 7 speed I've been developing for ebike conversion over the past year and a half will NOT be available. All I'll say about it is that they are no longer suitable for the conversion. I still have a limited supply of the older models available for conversions, but that will be the last of them. Yeah, to say I'm disappointed with the change would be a massive understatement, especially considering the time I've put into the project. 

(The ladies Teal version in photo.)

I've removed these bikes from the side bar available ebike listings. If I want to offer a similar bike I will have to try the more expensive Electra version.

No comments:

Post a Comment