Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Updates

I know I've been neglecting this blog, but things will be picking up shortly.

I need to update photo's on ebikes recently built, 
and just start to post more often no matter what it's about. Even if it's someone else's bikes that I think are cool, well built and dependable, weather affordable for most people or not. I have a couple candidates on the East Coast who know what they're doing and make some bad ass bikes! First guest will be Mike Moser from USA QS Motors Sales Rep and Tech Support. This guy lives and breathes ebikes from mild to wild with great products and tons of support for his customers. Respect! I'm waiting for permission from Mike to make a post. I suspect permission will be granted and I'll be posting something by the end of the week.

 Macho Bingo is just one of the cool bikes Mike has going on at the moment. My boss at Sixthreezero wanted  something like this a bunch of months ago without the suspension. This bike kicks ass! Yeah, I just got permission to post this!

On the personal side of things, 
I'm no longer the Sixthreezero bike mechanic as a subcontractor. Errr, I sort of liked that position with the freedom it provided me with my schedule, but I think things will wind up better now in the long run. Now I'm a regular hourly paid employee at Sixthreezero, so I better watch what I say haha! I'm also the new "personal mechanic" you will be speaking with on the phone to help you assemble your bike if you have any trouble with anything. I think they need to change my photo with the actor who has his photo on the website at the moment. I'll even shave for the new photo! Yeah, I'm a old grey beard biker looking guy. I've been a Harley mechanic (on my own bikes) since I've been riding motorcycles. 

Harley mechanic for my own bikes, also a Honda, Triumph, Yamaha, etc, mechanic. Now a Sixthreezero and Duke's Moto Electric ebike mechanic building my own stuff with the best components available. 

That's it for now. It's about time for bed, and I get a little long winded this time of night. Expect more regular updates on my stuff and others in the near future! I PROMISE!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be available (for the moment) on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between the hours of 9am and 12 for personal mechanic walk threw.

    ReplyDelete