Search This Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2017

New Stuff - Cyclone Coaxial 4K Mid Drive!

One thing about the ebike industry is that there is always new stuff weather it be batteries or motors.

I've been waiting for the release of this new motor and frame from Cyclone before saying anything about it.

New Cyclone Coaxial 4000w Mid-drive to be available in Mid-July 2017

THIS IS BAD ASS POWER!

.

The battery options are less than great in the small packs available at present. I'm ready to offer a carbon fiber, plastic, or classic hand stitched leather battery case to maximize the frame space for this bike. 

My comment on Youtube:
"I can make battery bags in leather, plastic or carbon fiber to get a lot more than 48V 13ah or 72V 7.8ah for this same frame. 48v is worthless, and so is a 72 with only 7.8Ah. Nikita, contact me if interested. Good job by the way! This is bad ass! I'm in USA, but can ship worldwide."

In the video, the motor is silver. It's being produced in black as I write this. The frame is aluminum with chro-mo rear pivot. 



It's available in 3" and 4" fat bike tire size.

4" tire Fat Beach / Snow Bike
I think it's funny that this front fork looks the same as someone I know locally who imports them, but without the company stickers on it. Haha!


3" tire Elite version Mountain Bike
While the details about what bearings are used in this rear frame suspension have not yet been released, I'm sure that whatever they may be, can be upgraded at a minimum cost if found lacking in durability.


You can see from the above side view that there is PLENTY of room for a larger battery pack! Dolphin and whale packs are the mark of a weekend worrier on a bike like this. I hope that Cyclone Taiwan gets back to me and at least offers me a chance to bid on alternative packs for this frame. I'm sure they can get a better price on plastic from a China Manufacturer, and maybe even on a carbon fiber setup, but not by much, and forget about leather from overseas competing with me unless it's from a couple guys I know in England!

Here's prices and options. http://www.cyclone-tw.com/Coaxial.html

Shipping times may vary, especially since it's not coming out till mid July, but assembly time should be the same as any other bike once received. As usual, no battery pack or bike is built before order at Duke's Moto Electric. Only this way can I assure you of the freshest battery pack available, and custom build each bike to customers desires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment