Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Goodbye Link List And Other Helpful Resourse List!

I should probably wait until I cool down a little before writing this! I'm pissed off!


After waiting almost two months to get a motor shipped to me, I finally got one! Not only did I actually get one (sarcasm), but it showed up early ahead of shipping schedule! That's not what I'm pissed off about!!! That's what makes what I'm pissed off about so intolerable!

I'm going to name names here. VRUZEND sells a battery kit where no welding is required. I picked up two kits a couple months ago thinking that I'll give it a try before I get my new welding machine. Now that the motor finally arrived, I got busy today. I took the day off from work to put the battery together. What a waste of time that was. The kit is complete garbage. It's now in my garbage can!

Don't waste your money on one of these kits. They should be ashamed of themselves for selling this junk!

So I'll order my new welder this weekend. I should of just got the new welder in the first place. I wanted to give the kit a try to show support for a guy who had something to do with the development of the kit. That was a mistake. When you put your name on something that is complete garbage, then automatically everything else you have is suspect as garbage as well. The people at Vruzend know they are selling garbage, but continue to sell it, and the pitch man is still trying to get you to buy the junk. A lot of respect has been lost over this deal. As far as I'm concerned his name is now MUD.

My $400 purchase is in the bottom of my trash can!

So what does this have to do with my deleting the link lists? The ebike industry is so full of flat out lies and con men, and after this transaction I don't want anyone to come back to me and say "you told us they were trustworthy" after they got screwed. So, no more helpful websites or links to sellers etc. You're on your own. Good luck! You may need it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment