Search This Blog

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Good day for bike sales and

Good day for bike sales and a ride at the beach!

I went into the warehouse to get together 10 bikes for a customer, and sold him another bike as well that was already assembled. Now I have a couple people coming over for two more bikes. 

Of course, all work and no play makes Chris a dull boy, so a trip to the beach was in order! I was feeling a little stir crazy. Work build bikes, home build bikes, work build bikes, home build bikes, work build bikes, home build bikes.


A few photo's at Redondo Beach with the Sixthreezero In The Barrel BBS02 750W E-Bike.

 I think I've found another cover photo!

 Maybe I just found two new cover photos!

 Yep. I still need to lace a drum brake into the front wheel.

 The Kool Stop[ brake pads are working pretty good in the rear. I just have to use a little extra common sense with only the rear brake for now.

 The nickel plated freewheel could work a little better. It likes to skip teeth at high speeds with both throttle and heavy peddling in high gears. I need to play with the chain line to see if that helps before I totally trash the product with a bad review. 

 Still using the back pack to hold my battery. At traffic lights I have my foot on the left pedal in front of the motor, and with the battery in the pack, nobody would guess it's electric.

This bike is great as a commuter to and from the bike shop, but it's a ton of fun down on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment