Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Thank God That Move Is Finally Over!!!

It's like I've been moving all summer. Now that the busy bike sales season is over, so is the move! It took forever just to find a place, but we are finally in our new home!



In the next few weeks I'll be organizing stuff to get up to speed for the dead bike sales season, and for next summer when things pick up again. I have five 1000W BBSHD ebikes to build for customers in that time. Hopefully more orders will come in. I always figured that the ebike builds would take up some slack in the bike mechanic business during the winter months. 

I had hoped to get the ebike business rolling this summer, but the move sort of screwed that up. Next summer will be brilliant! I'll have more bike models with more powerful motors and batteries available! Next bike season should be a lot of FUN! The year after that, I should have another shop to work out of! Yeahhhh!!!!

It's funny how such a small thing as moving can easily take two years time out of your life's plans for starting a business. I'm so happy to be out of the old place, even though it was bigger!

I will have some photo's up by tomorrow night. I have a bunch of bikes built and ready to sell, but have not had the time to post them. Late Labor Day Sale at less than 50% off brand new bikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment