Search This Blog

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Well, that was embarrassing


But could of been a lot worse! I could have a BIG FAT ticket to pay!

I made a quick run to the store for some TP before anyone else woke up this morning. On my way back home from the corner store, a cop gets on his loud speaker telling me I need a helmet! I'm thinking NO I DON'T, I'M 50 YEARS OLD, ONLY KIDS NEED THEM! This is electric, not a gas bike!

So I looked it up. I guess I do if I'm going over 20mph! Hahaha, yeah, like I'm only going to go 20mph on these busy streets with all these text idiots! I don't like the idea of getting run over by somebody not paying attention to the road! If anything I need to go faster than the BBSHD will let me go to stay safe!

So today I'll be hooking back up my speedometer, (the bike goes a little faster without it) and next week get a helmet! Yeah, it sucks, but it's better than getting Rodney Kinged by the local police with roid rage!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment