Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Duke's Moto Electric Update #3 The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly



The Good
Actually, it's better than good. It's GREAT!
I now have literally a ton of new and like new bikes for sale at unbelievable discount prices!
I've been busy loading up on inventory, and I'm about full to capacity for my little shop!

These bikes can be made into ebikes, or help fund the progress of the ebike business by being sold as regular pedal bikes at discount prices!


The Bad
Despite the above good, work has been slow, and it's been hard to stock up on ebike stuff.  I would like to have a small inventory of Motors, BMS, Chargers, and a few other things, but the funds just haven't been available as of yet. It's not too bad since I only have interest in building one off custom bikes at the moment.

The worst part, is that I would like to have a bunch of these new bikes available with shop battery packs for potential customers to test ride before making a decision. A shop battery pack would allow this without having to build a customer pack until ordering, assuring the strongest long life USA made pack in the industry. None of the major brands care enough to do this. In this industry full of fraud, stretching the truth, and outright lies, it's not enough for me to say that you are going to get the very best hand built ebike. I have to show you with a test ride. Even if that test ride takes a day or a week, I want you to be completely satisfied with what you're about to purchase before spending any money. NO OTHER EBIKE COMPANY will offer a week long test ride just to be sure you will be satisfied with the bike before purchase! If I wasn't 100% confident in the quality of the bikes themselves, and the components, I wouldn't offer more than a 5 minute test ride!


The Ugly
I hate to say it, but this is a part continuation of update #2 with computer problems.
Computer is getting slower, and opening less windows. Nothing has worked to correct, or even slow the degradation.

I went out yesterday and picked up an older (XP) tower hoping that it would work, but haven't had any time to check it out, so I'm still on the old box. What a pain in the ass! I know that this old box will be slow as a snail, but a snail is faster than a page that won't open no matter what.

It literally takes for ever on this old box to access my mail, let alone start a website. Maybe I should of posted this above under good, but yes, a website is in progress.



I ask that everyone be patient threw this time of transition.



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my ebike blog.
Chris Duke
Duke's Moto Electric



No comments:

Post a Comment