Search This Blog

Thursday, July 20, 2017

For Sale Firmstrong Ladies Beach Cruiser

 -SOLD-
This one is gone, but I will be getting more of them soon!
 
Firmstrong Ladies Single Speed Beach Cruiser 




This bike is brand new out of the box never ridden. 



I really like this red color! So will everyone else who sees it! I think this is one of the best colors Firmstrong offers.



Professionally assembled with grease in all the right places!  



This bike is perfect! No shipping scratches or damage of any kind. Ready to ride!


Cool whitewall knobby tires!


$100!


If you're interested in having me make this into an electric bike, I recommend a 500w Mid Drive Motor (TSDZ2).

  Send me an email at dukesmotoelectric@aol.com to discuss custom options. Each bike is hand built to customer specifications. All batteries are assembled from the highest quality authentic LG or GA 18650 battery sells after order. I don't keep batteries sitting around on a shelf to get old and weak. Each battery pack is custom built by hand to order along with the bike.



No comments:

Post a Comment