Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2018

3000W Cyclone Ebike Progress

The bars came on Saturday. Put them on along with springer forks today.

Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about! This is the look for the bike I've been wanting to see! 


I'll need to make the cables longer to fit, but I figured I would have to do that anyway, so no big deal. I've been waiting to do all my custom wire harnesses until I found a set of ape bars I like. Now I've found them, time to start the custom wiring!

I'm thinking about changing the beach bars on the BBSHD to a nice set of mountain bike bars. The ape hangers won't allow me to pop a wheelie the normal way, but the Cyclone should be able to do that all by itself.



I figured out how to hide the wires and plugs today after I finished what I could with the controls and bars. Until I make the battery box (still need to get a few tools) I'll fabricate a small box the same shape as the controller and mount it on top of the controller. This should work great to hide the birds nest until I come up with the in frame battery box.




 Above photo of what the bike looks like from the factory in it's stock form. I have this one for sale right now without ebike kit. I'm letting it go for half price $200 if anyone is interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment