Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Bike Season Is Officialy Here!

Yeah, it's bike season here in So-Cal! 

Everyday when I get out of bed, my feet hit the floor running! I haven't been able to keep up with demand. I've had the bikes to sell, I just haven't had enough time to assemble and tune them. Requests for bikes have been backlogged a bit. A couple nights last week I didn't even have time to eat dinner.

This evening I finally got caught up on orders, I put my tools away, come upstairs to finally get some food, sit down and BAM, another order! It's great, but I'm not going to be able to keep up this pace all summer. 

I've been clearing the inventory from my garage because we need to move at the end of July. The landlord wants to rent the place out to family, as the story goes. The truth is they want to get more for the place we've been in for the past ten years. Yeah, I'm pissed about that, but we've been wanting to get out of this dump for a long time anyway. I'm just concerned that we may not find a place with a large enough garage. Wish us luck!

For posterity's sake I took some photo's of the garage last night just before putting everything away for the day. Enjoy!


A couple photo's of the inside of the garage with it almost empty. 
When it's full, you can't fit your foot inside with all the bikes.

Little red decided to come down just in time to be in the way. Cats love getting in the way under foot at just the right moment. This little guy owns everything and he knows it.


A couple photo's from the outside.

After a long day at work, and a long evening building bikes at home, the 1/2 pint of Jim Beam and the beer are needed! When I get home from work, I sit down to answer emails for bikes. By the time I'm done, my body starts to stiffen up. That's where the JB comes in!


No comments:

Post a Comment