Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Brackets, Brackets, Brackets

These look cooler than Fonzie jumping a Triumph motorcycle over a shark tank on lake Michigan in January!



I'm considering adding some high end motors to the lineup. This motor puts out the same power as a BBSHD but is set up like a Cyclone with primary drive chain. Personally I like the chain. A chain won't melt on you like a plastic gear when abusing your motor.



I'm thinking about how cool this setup looks, then I look closer to see that all these fancy brackets are still using a hose clamp to attach the motor to the frame. Wow, all that R&D and C&C work, and they use a hose clamp. Then I look at the price tag of $3500.00 and I'm thinking, that hose clamp better be made of some super rare and expensive metal.



In any case, this motor kit does look bad ass! If you need to be the coolest kid on the block, and have the money to spend, send it to me and I'll build a bike for you with it. I'll even throw the hose clamp in the junk drawer, and fabricate a nice bolt on motor mount for you! 



You can check them out HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment