Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

How To Make Plastic Battery Boxes

Fun to watch.

He pulled the sheet over a really tall, unpainted, not exactly smooth buck with no separating powder, wax or anything. Battery boxes won't be much taller than the length of the batteries themselves. His system also didn't allow for the plastic edges to flow into the area around the buck, so I'm sure there are thin spots, especially around the corners. Still, it's a great little gadget. Would be a good starting point for anyone wanting to make plastic ebike battery boxes.

Yes, I'll be making plastic ones for their value price, as well as the carbon fiber. I will be able to use the same five piece bucks for them both with the Lexan I mentioned in the previous post. This ain't the first video I've ever seen on making these tables over the years. Adam always has to overdo it a little I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment