Search This Blog

Friday, May 5, 2017

Skunk Works Carbon

Carbon Cyclocross!
Carbon Mountain bike!
Carbon 5.0 Fat tire Mountain bike!
Cyclone 2000W or 3000W motors!
Panasonic 18650 cells at 52V 14AH or 52V 20AH!
Panasonic 18650 cells at 72V 15AH or 72V 20AH!
20700 Still in skunk works with the frames.
21700 Not available at this time.

What I've found this week in carbon land almost makes me want to drop everything else but the beach bikes.

In this world, you generally have two types of people. Those who try to make everybody happy and go crazy trying to do it, and those who don't care and don't try to make anybody happy.

I can build any ebike you want. Just bring any bike in or order a bike and have it shipped here to get the motor and battery of your choice installed.

I know I just posted the other day about "ZERO" inventory saving money to keep the cost of bikes down. At least in carbon land, that may not be much of an option. Probably not much of an option in beach bike land either. I should concentrate on those two things in order to keep inventory as close to ZERO as I can, and not try to make myself crazy making ten different types of bikes with all their special individual components. Yeah, that would take a warehouse.

Folding carbon bike anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment