Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Bike Sales Job Listing

Ever wanted to make some easy cash selling bikes? I have a deal for YOU!


 

The bikes are Sixthreezero brand. Check out the link and you'll see that they are way below wholesale prices. I usually resell them at half price for the ones I build and sell. The link. https://www.sixthreezero.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiA5qTfBRAoEiwAwQy-6S-VrvMLFwwztwzk7MqwbvAhg5QU1GQ4hv0IoCZbJVxVpmCJGDj4jBoCwa8QAvD_BwE

The bikes are all returns. Many of them only have a box that got crinkled a little in shipping, or have a wheel axle or the end of another part like a kickstand sticking out of box. Many of them are perfect. Most of them are still in factory wrapping. All in factory box. Some of them have scuffs needing touch up paint. I even get them that were returned only because of overstock on some bikes. The most common reason I see for the 7 speed bikes is the customers overestimated their ability to tune the breaks and shifting. Occasionally we get the ones from people who got the bike in the spring, then return in the fall taking advantage of our "forever warranty." I go threw the boxes and remove these bikes if they are not in great condition or rebuild them myself if it's a highly sought after model, or something I want to turn into an electric bike.

I sell these bikes myself here on FB and on CL. We've been getting more returns than our small warehouse wants to store, and I can only build and sell so many bikes by myself. I already have one guy who buys ten to fifteen bikes per week from me. I could use another two guys like him.

The details:
*Minimum order is 10 bikes (One Pallet) my pic (what we have too many of).
*Buyer is responsible to check over the bikes to make sure it's good for them. A missing pedal or reflector is not a reason for exchange. If a frame is dented or bent, I will exchange for similar bike at next pickup.
*Single Speed bikes go for $60.
*Three Speed bikes go for $75.
*Seven Speed and 21 Speed bikes both go for $90.
*All pallets are mixed speeds and models. When they come into the warehouse, I check them over (open box and inspect condition) and load only good bikes onto pallets for pickup. The last thing I want to do is load junk bikes for re-sellers and have to deal with it later. It's as much in my best interest to inspect the bikes and only provide good ones as it is yours.
*All sales are final! Unless as mentioned above, if a bike has a messed up frame that we both missed with our box inspection. It does happen occasionally.
*Absolutely No refunds. Only exchanges are available for the above mentioned reasons.
*Some extra parts are sometimes available at no extra cost with a pallet pickup. If we have extra stuff I add it to a pallet. I don't believe in throwing perfectly good new stuff away. I would rather give it away than chuck it into the dumpster.
*No shipping! Only pickup from our warehouse.

So there it is. Christmas is coming! Time to stock up! Last Christmas I had over 60 bikes in my garage. I sold about 50 of them during the month of December from $100 (1sp) to $250 (3,7, and 21 sp) each. This year I rented a big storage and it's already full. This is a great opportunity that doesn't come around very often.

First come, first serve. After I get a couple more guys wanting to do weekly or bi-weekly pickups, I'll close the opportunity. We have a lot at the moment, so it's free for all until they're all gone.

I loaded a 10 bike pallet this afternoon and it's ready to go now!






No comments:

Post a Comment