Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2018

E-Mountain Beach Cruiser

I wish I could convince the owner of the bike company I work for into building a frame for the ebikes with disk breaks.

Photo for inspiration. 27.5" wheels would be great! Decent front suspension would also be a great option! Base model could come without electrics or a suspension set of forks.

I could add 5" to the wheel spacing of one of the models we already have along with the disk breaks and a modern style 1 1/8" threadless neck and 3-pc crankset and 11speed rear freewheel. That would be AWESOME! A bike like that would fly off the shelves! 

This is a customized single speed version of the bike. I've been planning on customizing one of the 7 speed versions for a while now. Just a 5" stretch between the axles would make this bike perfect for people like myself 6' 2" tall.

The above bike is the model I'd like to get modified. It's cool the way it is, but a little too short for a stable ebike capable of faster speeds. I've been wanting to do another 2wd bike out of the 7 speed version, but I may do a BBSHD first. 

The bike I want built could come with many options. Rear hub motor, 2wd, mid drive with either a BBSO2 or BBSHD. 



No comments:

Post a Comment