Search This Blog

Sunday, August 6, 2017

SOLD Bruiser Beach Cruiser from Firmstrong single speed




SOLD but I'll have more Bruisers again soon!
This bike sells for $210 at Beach Bikes, and $240 everywhere else!
I know why they go for so much more everywhere else. I've had one for a year now, and it's built like a bad ass flat black tank! I've customized mine with front suspension, rim brakes, and three speed Nexus internal geared hub. For $100 you get a bad ass bike that is fully set up to be customized! It even has fender mounts!

This is a brand new bike, fresh out of the box it was shipped in, never ridden at less than half the price of retail! It had some scratches on the beach bars from shipping, but I can repaint for free, or pick up a new set at cost. Just a good magic marker would cover the packaging rub spots on the bars. Personally I think a set of black mini ape bars would be better on this bike anyway. Your choice.

The 26 x 1.25 Kenda balloon tires give a very comfortable ride quality.

The Stainless Steel Spokes will never rust under their tough powder coat finish.

If the flat black paint ever gets scratched, it's a simple fix with a couple squirts from a spray can.

The seat is sprung for an even more comfortable ride! They do squeak for the first few miles, so I spray a little silicone lube on the contact points where it all bolts together for a silent ride.

This is a nice brand new bike! Don't let it get away!

Just like the photo, it's flat black with lime green rims! I don't know what it is about those rims, but people like them enough to comment.

I only sell bikes on Sunday for now. It's the only day I have off from working at the bike shop.
Any bike that does not sell this Sunday will be available next Sunday, and on rare occasions on Wednesdays.
I have 20 bikes to sell at the moment, both men's and women's. Most (all but a few) are brand new out of the box old inventory in new never ridden condition.

The listed price is final. No lower offers will receive a reply.

If you wish to convert any of the bikes I have for sale into a quality electric bike, then Duke's Moto Electric can do this for you with the best and freshest and authentic high quality batteries available on the market. I build my battery packs to order after bike purchase to help keep them at their peak power levels. No battery is built before purchase! You can visit my Duke's blog or facebook page for details, as well as for other bikes available not yet posted to this site. The early bird checks the blog first!

No comments:

Post a Comment