Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Sixthreezero In The Barrel 3 Speed, Matte Black

This bike may not be available this Sunday. It takes a set of forks with a slightly longer neck than the new one I picked up to replace the damaged one. I may have to order. I'll probably upgrade it as well while I'm at it. The price of the bike will reflect the upgraded front end with no parts markup. Anybody want a suspension front end with brake? I think this is where I'm going with this one! I may not want to sell it when I'm done with the upgrade! I may want to keep it as a prototype for electric bike when I'm done. 

Sixthreezero In the Barrel 3 Speed, Matte Black - Men's 26" Beach Cruiser Bike. 


Click on photo for full size view.
This photo does not show the 3 speed Shimano Nexus grip shifter, cable, or shift mechanism at the rear axle. The photo is of a single speed version of the bike. The bike I'm selling is three speed, not single speed. 
 

This photo shows Shimano shifter, cable and shift mechanism at rear axle.

This bike retails for $370.
I'm selling this new out of the box bike for only $200!
Come & get it before it's gone! This bike will not last long at this price! 

This bike was a return because the forks were bent in shipping. I have replaced the forks and bearings with new parts. 

This is a brand new bike! 

.
.
  • 17” Steel Frame with 26” Wheels
  • sixthreezero Custom Extended Frame Design, Tall and Narrow Top Tube, Forward Pedaling
  • Shimanno Nexus Three Speed Internal Hub
  • sixthreezero Smooth Cruise Configuration
  • sixthreezero Custom Black Grips
  • sixthreezero Custom Black Spring Seat, Graphic Embossed
  • 2.125” Wide Kenda White-Wall Tires provides a cushioned, smooth ride for easy rolling
  • Stainless Steel Spokes
  • Bicycle Weighs 40lbs. Fully Assembled
  • Fits Most Men 5’7" – 6’7" Tall
  • The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider


All bike sales are on Sunday between 11am and 7pm in front of my garage in the alley at 635 Sartori Ave, Torrance, Ca, 90501.
 $200 price is firm. 
Please don't ask me to take less. 
I have to make a living just like everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment