Search This Blog

Friday, August 4, 2017

FOR SALE Sixthreezero "Explore Your Range" Women's 7-Speed Hybrid Commuter Bike

Sixthreezero Explore Your Range Women's 7-Speed Hybrid Commuter Bicycle.

These bikes retail for $370. I'm letting these go for $200 each. 

Get them while you can! They won't last long at this price!

I have two in Teal, one in Navy Blue, and another in Creme. -EDIT- The Creme color bike sold today, but I should have two more coming in this week.

 

 TEAL


NAVY



CREME


 I LIKE THESE BIKES A LOT! 

My every day commuter bike is the men's version! 

Lightweight aluminum frame.

Sealed cartridge bottom brackets.

Three piece cranks. 

Shimano derailleur.

Chain guard built into front crank.

Nice swept back handlebars with extra nice and comfortable grips.

Double walled rims.

Stainless steel spokes.

Seven speed Shimano freewheel. 

700c wheels.

Built in mounts for rear rack. 

 

All bike sales are on Sunday between 11am and 7pm in front of my garage in the alley at 635 Sartori Ave, Torrance, Ca, 90501.
 $200 price is firm. 
Please don't ask me to take less. 
I have to make a living just like everyone else!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment