Search This Blog

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Duke's Moto Electric Update #5

Quite a few things have changed since my last update.

I finally picked up a new computer! Now if I can only find time to add all my passwords and set up my accounts, etc.

I've set up every Sunday as a bike sale day. I was going nuts trying to keep up with things before I did this because I never knew when I would be getting home from work. I half expect to find people camping out in front of my garage waiting for first crack at the bikes I have for sale today. The prices are Crazy low!!!

Days off work to relax in the past 4 weeks. Zero! I'm going to have to take a couple days off next week. I was up till 2am last night posting bikes for sale on Craigslist, then up early to get the bikes ready. This is going to be a long day!


No comments:

Post a Comment