Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

FOR SALE Firmstrong 24" Ladies Urban 3 speed Crusier Bicycle

This is a perfect three speed cruiser bike for the ladies or daughters from 5' to 5'5" tall! Any taller than 5'5" and a 26" bike would probably be a better choice.

The box just called it Blue. I call it Sky Blue. Everyone else will probably call it Teal.


This brand new bike out of the box goes for $250 retail.
My price $200!  

Nexus Three Speed Axle With Coaster Break.


Yes, my bike is also brand new out of the box never ridden! Except for a test ride by my 5' tall girlfriend after assembly to make sure everything checks out.

 This bike is ready to go! Don't miss out on this great price! I don't know when I'll see another one like it again!

All bike sales are on Sunday between 11am and 7pm in front of my garage in the alley at 635 Sartori Ave, Torrance, Ca, 90501.

 $200 price is firm. 
Please don't ask me to take less. 
I have to make a living just like everyone else!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment