Search This Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2017

BBSHD Sixthreezero In The Barrel Cruiser Bike

Despite how happy I'm with the performance of the BBSO2 motor, I'm ordering a BBSHD next week. 

The motor kit I'm ordering will have the P850C color monitor, not the one in this photo.

All the bikes I'm building at the moment are for personal fun, and customer test rides. They are also 100% street legal! I've sourced the BBSHD at $200 below the local supplier, and can't resist picking one up at that price! I'll give the local guy a chance to price match before ordering and we'll see what happens. I would always rather support the local guy, but for one motor, $200 extra is a lot of cash! I could take that money and use it for a larger 52V battery the HD likes at 1000W! Your choice of programing. 750W street legal, or take a chance with 1000W of fun!

 P850C color monitor. I really like this display, and the local guy don't offer it with the BBSHD. The one he has is cool, but I don't see all the information on it as I do on the P850C, and I won't crowd the bars with other stuff that's not needed to get that info. So, as cool as it is, it's ain't $200 cooler than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment