Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Sick Bike Parts "Front Freewheel - Ultra Heavy Duty"

I like parts that are dependable but I sometimes don't like paying a premium price for them.



Usually in the end it's well worth the investment.  
The "Front Freewheel - Ultra Heavy Duty" from SBP for the Cyclone motors is one such item. I'll leave it up to you if you want it or not. I'll even go to the trouble of offering it at cost with no markup for my trouble. No extra cost for installation either. However, if you buy a Cyclone powered bike from me, and choose not to upgrade this bearing with your purchase, there will be an additional $50 fee for installation plus the cost of the part when your stock freewheel stops working and you need it replaced. In for a penny, in for a pound. May as well spend the extra $119.95 and get the upgraded freewheel. I know you need it! You will too when your stock freewheel takes a dump far from home!

http://sickbikeparts.com/front-freewheel-ultra-heavy-duty/





No comments:

Post a Comment