Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2017

Last Day At Work Before X-Mas 4 Day Weekend!

We had a LOT of bikes to build this week at the bike shop! Especially today! 

Early start with some eggnog still in my head this morning, and a flat tire on my bike I ride to work. This was probably one of the longest days at work this year. I can't believe it, but I got them all built for pickup! Yes, the feeling of accomplishment despite the exhaustion is nice!

Instead of fixing the flat tire (who has time for that on the last work day before X-Mas) I jumped on the 500W mid drive powered EVRYjourney prototype.

Tomorrow I'll be building my own bikes for customer pickup at 11am. After that, this Santa's bike building elf will have time to work on Ebikes again!

I think I'll have some time during the 4 day weekend to work on the above bike in the photo. All the zip ties need to go away, and the wire harness needs to be cut, shortened, and run threw the frame from the neck to the bottom bracket.

I liked riding this bike today. It's been a while since I've ridden a bike with the 500W mid drive. It would of been better if I had the throttle I ordered considering how tired I was after work today! I love these 500W motors, but if the company's only distributor for throttles can't deliver, then I may not be offering them in the future. I've been waiting on the throttle before I do the finish work to the bike. I think I'll just skip the throttle and sell it after I've taken care of the finish work and be done with them.

I'm too tired to go out to eat, but Mary wants Steak and eggs, so it's off to Norms we go.

This is the X-Mas Bike Elf signing off till tomorrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment