Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2018

PARTS HAVE ARIVED! Project Amazon K.I.S.S.!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Too late to get started on anything today, so it's Jamison and Newcastle for tonight! Celebrations are in order!

I think that from now on, I'll treat myself with this when all the project parts have arrived! A Duke's Moto Electric tradition has just been started! With all the hassle of getting parts for every project, I think it's a good idea to let loose with a bit of quality before getting to the dirty work of making a quality bike. Even if all the parts were ordered from Amazon!

Tomorrow, Saturday Oct 27th, I'll sneak down to the storage unit before anyone is awake, and put the front motor on the bike. It's not that it's a secret, just that I have family stuff to do as well. Then on Sunday, I'll go for a ride down to the 630 warehouse with the controllers and solder on some XT-90 connectors and make a split harness for the bike. My storage has no power, and all my supplies and soldering tools are over at 630. I should be riding the K.I.S.S. bike to work on Monday! 


Yeah, it kind of makes you feel like this when all the parts come together!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment