Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Project K.I.S.S. Delay #1

"Your Amazon.com order of "26" 48V 1000W Ebike Front..." has been canceled due to a seller pricing error." 

Error my ass! The price was already at the high end for what these kits go for! 



" We're writing to inform you that your order xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from Rocky's Rocket has been canceled because the price for the item(s) was not set correctly by the seller. In most cases, you pay for items when they are shipped to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled." 

BS! The money was taken out of my account at the time of purchase. Now I'll have to go to the bank and see if it's been returned by seller. PITA! I wouldn't buy anything from Rocky's Rocket again even if they are the only guys with what I need. Better off waiting for someone else to get them back in stock. Funny thing is, the day after I placed my order, the company I wanted to get it from got them back in stock and if I just waited one more day, I could of had the motor by last Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment